Office of Military Cooperation-Egypt
The Office of Military Cooperation-Egypt is responsible for the oversight of all aspects of U.S. Security Cooperation with Egypt, including the sale of U.S. defense related material, services, and training to the Egyptian military.
- We facilitate the acquisition, fielding, operation, and maintenance of U.S. defense related material through consultation with the Egyptian Ministry of Defense, Egyptian Military Departments, and U.S. Military Department Implementing Agencies.
- We advise U.S. industry on U.S. business opportunities in the Egyptian defense sector.
- We assist the Egyptian military with obtaining information from U.S. vendors on military articles and services of interest.
- We oversee and monitor all combined U.S.-Egyptian military-industrial projects in Egypt.
- We organize all military training contracted by the U.S. Department of Defense for Egypt; assisting Egypt in identifying, forecasting, and programming military training requirements of all kinds.
For more information, please contact OMC-Egypt’s Foreign Military Sales Division.
Information on U.S. defense business opportunities in Egypt and elsewhere can be found at http://www.defense.gov/landing/contract_resources.aspx.