Renew Your Visa by Mail
Applicants who meet ALL of the conditions below may apply for a renewal by mail by submitting an online application through http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg
- The applicant is a citizen of Egypt
- The applicant is renewing a full validity B1/B2 visa
- Applicant has not been refused a B1/B2 visa after the expiration of a previously issued B1/B2 visa
- The previous B1/B2 visa was issued on or after June 27, 2007
- The previous B1/B2 visa is still valid, or expired within the past 12 months
- The previous B1/B2 visa was issued by the U.S. Embassy in Cairo
- The applicant is applying in his/her country of residence and is currently physically located in his/her country of residence.
- The previous B1/B2 visa is still in the applicant’s possession
- The Applicant has never been arrested or convicted of a crime, deported from the United States, or denied entry to the United States
- All sections of the DS-160 online application have been answered completely and accurately
Applicants for renewal by mail must bring the following to their selected Aramex location to be mailed to the Embassy:
- Their current passport, and any prior passports with U.S. visas in them.
- A receipt from CIB documenting payment of the visa fee.
- A printed confirmation from your online visa application
- One 5cm x 5cm photograph taken within the past six months, white background, face must not be obscured, and no digital alterations
Please send ONLY the documents requested above. Any additional documents sent with your application will be destroyed.