Renew Your Visa by Mail
Applicants who meet ALL of the conditions below may apply for a renewal by mail by submitting an online application through http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg
- The applicant is renewing a full validity visa
- Applicant has not been refused a visa after the expiration of a previously issued visa
- The previous visa was issued on or after June 27, 2007
- The previous visa is still valid, or expired within the past 12 months
- The applicant is applying in the same visa category and at the same issuing Embassy/Consulate
- The applicant is applying in his/her country of residence and is currently physically located in his/her country of residence.
- The previous visa is still in the applicant’s possession
- The applicant is returning to the same institution or workplace as was indicated in the previous visa application (except B visas)
- The Applicant has never been arrested or convicted of a crime, deported from the United States, or denied entry to the United States
- All sections of the DS-160 online application have been answered completely and accurately
Applicants for renewal by mail must bring the following to their selected Aramex location to be mailed to the Embassy:
- Their current passport, and any prior passports with U.S. visas in them.
- A receipt from CIB documenting payment of the visa fee.
- A printed confirmation from your online visa application
- One 5cm x 5cm photograph taken within the past six months, white background, face must not be obscured, and no digital alterations
- Students and exchange visitors must include proof of payment of the SEVIS fee along with their form I-20/I-20M/DS-2019.