Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Sudan Consular Services

Consular Services for Sudan Residents

Citizens of the Republic of the Sudan may apply for consular services at the American Embassy, 8 Kamal El Din Salah St., Garden City, Cairo, Egypt. . Reports of Birth applications for U.S. citizens born in Sudan shall be forwarded to the U.S. Embassy in Khartoum for processing.

Additionally, an American consular officer resident in Khartoum is provides some consular services for American citizens, including Consular Reports of Birth Abroad and also accepts U.S. passport applications.

Applicants for Consular Reports of Birth Abroad where the birth occurred in Sudan and who have been resident in Egypt for six months or more may submit the application in Cairo. The application will then be forwarded to the American Embassy in Khartoum for processing.

Applicants applying for an NIV visas

Applicants can call from Sudan to make NIV appointments.

Appointment numbers are as follows: