It is very important to bring the correct
photo on the day of your interview. If it is not correct, you will have
to reschedule your interview by calling 090070600, resulting in a delay
of your travel.
- Photo size must be 5 x 5 cm (2” x 2”). Photo must be original, taken within the past 6 months, and show current appearance.
- Photo must be color. Background must be plain white.
- Photo must be in sharp focus, and correctly exposed (not too dark or too light).
- Photo must be taken from a straight frontal view, showing full face including both ears.
- Facial dimensions must be between 2.5 cm and 3.5 cm from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin.
- Photo cannot be digitally altered. Scanning old photos to insert a white background is not acceptable.
Photo should show normal street attire:
- Uniforms should not be worn except for religious attire that is worn daily.
- Hats/headgear obscuring the hair or hairline are not allowed. Headgear worn for religious purposes is acceptable provided that the face is uncovered.
- Dark or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable. Prescription glasses, hearing devices, wigs or similar articles, should be shown if normally worn.