A limited number of visa applicants may qualify for emergency visa interview appointments. To obtain an emergency appointment you must satisfy one or more of the criteria listed below.
- You to need to obtain urgent medical care in the U.S.
- You need to accompany an immediate family member who requires urgent medical care. Immediate family members include mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild.
- An immediate family member in the U.S. has a serious medical condition and requires your presence urgently.
- You need to attend the funeral of an immediate family member
- You need to attend an urgent and late breaking business matter, where the need to travel to the U.S. could not have been foreseen
- You need to make an appearance in a U.S. court
What you need to consider:
If you believe you qualify for an emergency appointment, please read the following points carefully, before you apply for an emergency appointment:
In order to initiate your request for an emergency appointment, you must first have applied for a regular appointment through Vodafone.
- You must have documentary evidence to prove that you satisfy one or more of the criteria for an emergency appointment. (See above.)
- Once you obtain an emergency appointment, you are treated as a normal visa applicant; you must qualify for a U.S. visa in every respect
- The Visa Application Fee and the appointment fee are nonrefundable
If you believe you qualify for an emergency appointment, please request one at http://cdn.ustraveldocs.com/eg/index.html
If your request for an expedited appointment is approved, you will receive notification within two business days.